Tuesday 28 May 2013

Using our services 3 times


I'll let our customer's words do the talking....


"I have used Eb1 Wedding Invitations on three occasions (my wedding, my best friends hen weekend and my daughters Christening). The customer service is outstanding and extremely friendly. The invitations themselves are absolutely beautiful, and more than live up to expectations for such important events. 

If you're looking for perfect handmade wedding invitations or stationery, for any special event then look no further than Eb1. They will be my natural choice for any further event in the future, and I thank them for their wonderful work". Adele Marshall

Thank you so much Adele for your kind words and for using eb1 wedding invitations for your stationery needs.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...