Wednesday 27 June 2012

what our customers have to say...

It is so lovely to hear what our customers have to say about working with us.  This is what Emma Goggin had to say...

"Elaine created our beautiful wedding invitations and order of service for our wedding which were amazing. Nothing was too much trouble for Elaine and she was wonderfully patient and professional with my bridal indecision and perfectionism! 

I was so impressed with so many things - letting me bespoke elements of the design, seeking out a font I so desperately wanted to use, indulging my bridal whims and her super fast turnaround times. Elaine was a pleasure to deal with and I would gladly recommend her to anyone! " 

These were her Order of Service - the Kidman in Khaki. She also had luxury handmade wedding invitations in the same style and colour.



She sent us this lovely photo from her wedding of the Order of Service in use.....




Thank you Emma.  Best of luck for a future together with Bruce and your new baby!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...