Wednesday 2 May 2012

Baileys Home and Garden


One of my favourite shops is Baileys Home and Garden near Ross-on Wye, Hereford.  It's my seventh heaven. 

Owned by Sally and Mark Bailey who have written 3 books on their salvaged, re-purposed and rustic style. You can find literally anything here from vegetable peelers, ceramics to scented candles and sofas.  The displays are overwhelming. You can purchase a selection of their stock on-line, although visiting offers a greater variety. 




I couldn't resist these printer blocks @ £3.00 a letter.  They make a great display in our office!





The Tabernacle Tea Room is open Saturday, Sundays and Bank holidays for cakes, tea and juices.

I noticed that they offer a  wedding list service. If you need handmade wedding invitations and stationery, please visit our website for more information.




2 comments:

  1. I like the helpful info you provide to your articles. I’ll bookmark your blog and check again here regularly. I am rather certain I’ll be informed many new stuff right here! Good luck for the next!
    http://www.inuwtuin.nl/tuinmeubelen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ik was op zoek via een deel van uw blog posts op deze site en ik denk dat deze website is zeer informatief! Blijf op de tenuitvoerlegging van up.This site is echt nuttig voor ons.http://www.inuwtuin.nl/tuinkasten

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...